KINETIC Spinner Bar Kit (unassembled)
- Spinner Bar CNC machined from strong 7075-T6 aircraft-grade structural aluminum. Threaded for a total of eight 5/16-18 screws for teeth. Bored and reamed for two Needle Roller Bearings which are installed.
- The 1.5 Inch Spinner Bar Pulley interlocks with Bar to better transmit power and reduce shear forces on screws.
- The .75 Inch Motor Pulley with dual side-by-side set screws ensures solid attachment to motor shaft without slippage/rotation.
- Titanium axle is threaded on each end, and also has a screwdriver slot in each end to prevent rotation while tightening.
- Spinner Bar Motor Mount allows for belt tensioning adjustment independent of clamping.
- Also includes (4) 5/16-18 steel screws (teeth), (4) nylon flat washers, (2) steel locking nuts and (1) 2L x 9″ V-belt.
- Component parts can also be purchased separately.
- Machined in the USA.
- Total Weight: .691 lbs.